FamilyRead More ▼Close ▲
We have a host of Family activities on The Resort.
Some of what we have on site:
- 15 Meter In door Leisure Swimming Pool, (there may be some restrictions on entrance during busy periods)
- 50 Seater Cinema - a timetable will be available with our Reception Team
- Wii Room - during the School Holidays
- Kids Games Room - suitable for young children
- 5 Km all weather Walking Track
- Tennis Court
- Fishing can also be arranged on site and timimgs will be confirmed with our Concierge team.
- Golf School, Children as young as 7 years can take lessons at our World Class Golfing School, during School Holidays Children's Camps are available but must be pre booked. Contact Eddie on 057 8645300 or Mobile 087 2756208 (charges will apply)
Close to The Resort:
- Emo Court with 250 acres of parkland to run around, see the wildlife and just relax (8 kms from The Resort)
- Horse Riding at Grand Canal Equestrian Centre - (8 kms from The Resort) T. 086 3505337 - pre booking is essential
- Kildare Village Chic Outlet Shopping - located (19 kms from The Resort) exit 13 off the M7 - www.kildarevillage.com
- The National Stud & Gardens (22 kms from The Resort) exit 13 off the M7 - www.irishnationalstud.ie
- For more... visit www.theheritage.com/location
Family Dining on The Resort
- The Slieve Bloom Bar - located in the hotel, serves food up to 9pm daily - Children must vacate the Bar by 7.30 pm nightly. Thank you.
- The Arlington Room - located in the hotel - serves dinner Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Room Service is also available.
- Children's only menus are available in our our Restaurants and Bars where food is served.
(Going forward from January 1st 2015 the hotel is a smoke free zone)