Lie back & relax as you take some time out in the 'Resting Zone'. Sip a cool beverage to hydrate as you appreciate the breath-taking country views.
• Cool off in between each heat experience by using the ice fountain and showers provided.
• Drink plenty of water to re-hydrate the body during your stay. Water is provided at the refreshments bar.
• Swimwear is obligatory in The Heritage Spa Experience area at all times
• For hygienic reasons please shower before use and between each ‘Experience’.
• Try following one of our recommended Heritage Spa Experience journey maps.
• If in doubt please ask a Spa Assistant and they will be happy to guide and assist you.
Please note The Thermal Suite is not suitable for pregnant guests.
Due to the active nature of the products, Spa users must be a minimum age of 18 years.
For further information, please contact the Spa on:
+353 (0) 57 86 45050 or email@example.com
The Heritage Spa will re-open to residents on Monday 6th July and non-residents on Tuesday 4th August. The Heritage Spa offers a touch of tranquility in a contemporary and luxurious setting. Our luxury Spa offers 14 treatment rooms set in an oasis of calm, with a wonderful selection of spa treatments and packages that will allow you to indulge in a truly world-class spa experience.