Spa Therapist – Job Vacancy
The Heritage offers one of the foremost experiences of Spa Hotels in Ireland. The Health Club and Spa are located close to the hotel. This entire space is dedicated to Health, Fitness and Wellbeing.
The Spa at The Heritage offers a touch of tranquillity in a contemporary and luxurious setting at one of Ireland’s premier hotels. Our luxury award winning Spa offers 20 treatment rooms set in an oasis of calm, with a wonderful selection of spa treatments and packages that allow guests to indulge in a truly world-class spa experience.
The Heritage Spa Experience is a core part of the Wellbeing process at our Spa. We believe in results at The Heritage. Through the use of the leading Spa Product Ranges ESPA and Voya, we are able to deliver the highest quality professional treatments tailored to our guests needs. We are currently looking to hire Spa Therapists to join our existing Spa team.
The ideal candidate will work with a team of professionals and will be responsible for: -
· Carrying out a range of Spa treatments.
· Ensuring that each guest receives a memorable experience from start to finish.
· Impeccable product knowledge and the ability to upsell at every available opportunity.
· Ensuring treatment rooms are hygienically clean at all times.
· Maintaining Spa standards at all times.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria: -
· Have an ITEC or CIDESCO qualification.
· A minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience.
· Espa / Voya training is desirable but not essential, full training provided.
· Must be guest focused with excellent communication skills.
· Must present a professional image at all times.
· Must be well organised.
· Our standards are extremely high and full training will be provided upon commencement.
· Due to nature of our business, flexibility is required.
What we offer our Spa staff…..
· Competitive hourly rates of pay plus commission on treatment and products.
· The opportunity to become part of an award-winning Spa team.
· Excellent training provided in ESPA and Voya.
· Career development opportunities.
· Uniforms provided.
· Free car parking and meals on duty.
· Bike to work scheme.
· Gym Membership.
· Staff discounts.
· Staff Social Events.
· Staff Recognition Awards.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent guest service. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail as well as good communication and time keeping skills. Must have fluent English.
If you believe that you have the experience that we have outlined above, please send your CV for consideration for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org